Requirements for Approval
First step: We are AGD PACE Approved Providers and must abide by their guidelines. Everything is provided for you. Please see the checklist and resources.
Interested in offering a CE Program?
Superior Seminar Solutions partners with non-AGD PACE Approved providers to make this happen. As a joint provider, SSS’s role includes assuring AGD PACE compliance with the publicity and course description, to provide guidance to presenters, manage course surveys, and issue the continuing dental education credits. We can provide many other services as needed, need a presenter who is an expert in a specific area of dentistry, want to create video footage, having trouble finding a venue. We have the resources.
Joint Provider Checklist
To approve courses to award AGD PACE Approved CE credits there are certain steps that must be followed and forms that need to be completed
- Review this checklist
- Sign & return Joint Provider Agreement (issued after Commercial support and presenter info is received)
- All publicity must follow the AGD PACE publicity guidelines. A copy of the guidelines is supplied
- Course survey for each course is your responsibility
- Complete program registration form
From the Presenter
- Conflict of interest form signed by the presenter.
- Image Authenticity form signed by presenter
- Biography 150 words or less
- Course references must be available if asked for
- Copy of program in a PDF must be available if asked for.
- Headshot photo optional.
Sign & return Commercial Support form.